Mommy's Favorite Things: CSN Stores Review



Thursday, April 22, 2010

CSN Stores Review



Here was my Teaser post.

So I was sent the Paula Deen 5 Qt Porcelain Saute Pan and I couldn't be more happier with it! Truthfully.

 You see, right now we have stainless steel. Jon insisted even though he hardly cooks. It's Wolfgang Puck so you know they're good, but I can't get over how much they stick!

If I put some oil in the pan, it cooks off and makes my food stick, Butter same thing, and god forbid I forget any kind of coating!! Ahhh. It's made it to the point where I HATE cooking. I dread pulling out the pots and pans and I can't stand it. 
Well we received this Paula Dean pan and I couldn't be happier with it. Nothing sticks to it.
It's not dishwasher safe, but it cleans up with just the wipe of a soapy sponge.
My first meal I made in it was a gumbo type meal... It was THICK soup (Emeril said) and it was GOOD... In my stainless steel that meal would've been NASTY and all stuck and half the meal would've been a waste, but every single drop came out of this pan and it took me less than 2 minutes to clean up afterwards!
And I'm now proud to say that we WILL be buying the entire set!

Price: This one pan retails for $50 where as the 12 pc set is $120. GOOD deal. Our Wolfgang Puck set was $100 at Sam's Club!
Overall: ***** I couldn't be happier with this pan!
 *Disclaimer* I received these products directly from the Company for Review. I was not paid to try out these products!


1 comments:


Jessica Warrick said...

That is good to know about the wolf gang puck set i had planned on buying it. but now i wont. i love the Paula Dean set also its very nice and affordable.