Mommy's Favorite Things: CSN Stores Review coming soon...



Friday, March 26, 2010

CSN Stores Review coming soon...



I love a place where I can buy everything I need all at once. I love a place that has home stuff as well as children's toys and Home Bars.
That place is CSN Stores. They have over 200 stores to choose from.

The item I will be reviewing is the Paula Deen 5 Qt Porcelain Saute Pan in red. We really needed a new pan ass our stainless steel ones STINK! Since we're getting married in November this gave me a chance to try it out and see if I like it. If I do I'll register for the set!

Are you looking for Furniture, Home Decor, Shoes, Dog Beds ETC! They have so much stuff. They have everything you could ever need. 

Where else can you buy Furniture, Shoes, and dog beds from 1 store?? Only Ebay and most of that is used! I think CSN stores is the way to go! It's easy!


0 comments: