Mommy's Favorite Things: Newborn Cloth Diaper Celebration: Emotibums Review & Discount



Friday, January 27, 2012

Newborn Cloth Diaper Celebration: Emotibums Review & Discount



Photobucket
One thing EVERY cloth diaper user needs if fleece soakers. Whether it be soakers, shorties OR longies Emotibums has you covered. She makes them all and she does an amazing job. 

We received a custom pair of her longies to try out on Emerson. 
We chose the Cherry with Sky and the Glee face
Love her Logo Ribbon!
 I thought they looked so tiny when I got them
 Glee face!
 Extra protection in the wet zone.
 So cute!
 They're so precious!

 Guess they weren't as small as I thought!
These pictures were taken when Emerson was 4 days old. They fit him better in the length now that he's a month old (tomorrow, EEK). But they still fit really well in the waist. I'm pretty sure we'll get the winter out of them. They have a bit of growing room in the waist and length. Eventually I'll probably have to use trimmer fitted diapers under them so the booty has a bit more room, but that's fine with me. 
I also use these over pockets too. If a diaper leaks it ensures that we don't get soaked!! YAY

I love these. They are adorable, her fleece is super soft and she offers custom sizing which is PERFECT! We received the size small which is the smallest she makes. She also does Medium and Large and again custom! So you can get these for your 7 year old if you'd like too!

She has many different color choices and also many different faces!
They're all so adorable!

Price: Small are $18! Large are $22! Very reasonable!

Overall: *****

Emotibums is offering 20% with Free Shipping to the FIRST 5 ORDERS. Just email her and let her know that I sent you and she'll make the adjustment! 
*Disclaimer* I received an item directly from Emotibums in exchange for a review. I was not paid to try out these products*
A big thank you goes out to Emotibums for allowing me to review this product and for offering a discount code


0 comments: