Mommy's Favorite Things: Merry Fluffy Christmas Sponsor Spotlight *Sprout Change*



Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Merry Fluffy Christmas Sponsor Spotlight *Sprout Change*



Another great diaper as a sponsor for this wonderful event.
I have been wanting to try out a Sprout Change for a LONG time now. Avery was only in diapers for nights for a while there so I knew that when I got pregnant again I'd contact them. 

I'm very thankful to have them as a sponsor for this event!
I received the  Chili Pepper Cover along with an Organic Insert
 Side Snapping

 Reversible Cover
 You unsnap the wing
 Then adjust the elastic. The bottom one is for the leg and the top one is for the waist.
 Do it with both sides and get the adjustment you need!
 To fit the tiniest of babies!
This diaper claims to fit from  5-40+ pounds! I totally believe it. This would EASILY fit a 5lb baby. Although for that stage I recommend a NB prefold as it will fit better without bulk. The insert would not fit in here very well at this tiny. You could fold it in half but it would be super bulky!

I fully intend on using prefolds with this as a cover for the first couple months. Then as baby gets big enough I can use the insert and just fold it accordingly. 

I love the insert. It's super soft and since it's organic it's all natural fibers. There are tons of sizing options for the cover too. It's not just 3 different rise sizes and a few different waist. There's like 8 different rise settings and about 6 for the waist! So it's very adjustable!!

It is a bit difficult to get your fingers in there and then stuff the elastic back in, but after the first few months it won't need to be done as often so it's not so bad. 
Can't wait to use this cover!!

They have a TON of colors to choose from. 
Girly ones
Boy ones
Neutral ones
And way more color combos! They have 15 different colors and even a wool cover as well. 
I love that the cover is reversible too!

Price: Covers are $16.95 each. Organic Inserts are $5.75. They also have a stay dry option which is $4.75

Overall: *****

MERRY FLUFFY CHRISTMAS
Merry Fluffy Christmas is December 1st-5th this year and there is ONE package per blog! So lots of goodies. 
For MFC Sprout Change is giving away a Diaper of Choice
*Disclaimer* I received an item directly from Sprout Change in exchange for a review. I was not paid to try out these products*
A big thank you goes out to Sprout Change for allowing me to review this product and offering a giveaway