Mommy's Favorite Things: CSN Stores Review



Thursday, July 22, 2010

CSN Stores Review



Another review from my new favorite store. With over 200 different specialty stores how could it not quickly become your favorite? I'm of course talking about CSN Stores They have a little of everything and I'm in love.

We received 3 different items. I looked around and I really couldn't think of anything we needed so I got some stuff I wanted!
Avery got a new Doll. Her name is Maggy
Avery just adores her. She is so realistic. She's about 4-4 1/2 pounds and is 18" long (with bent knees) She is literally lifelike and I love her just as much. She is $42 on sale right now.
You can see how loved she is by Avery in this picture
Even though her outfit is just adorable I like that I can put some of Avery's old newborn clothes on her and they fit her very cutely! She's also sporting a Cloth Diaper hehe!!

We also received the Stability Exercise Ball. I use this. It is great for stretching and despite it's small 18" stature it supports up to 600 pounds!! Jon even gets on it and does stretches. They are great for his broken back.
Last but not least we received some Weighted Toning Balls. I use these as well. I have recently started the Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred and I use these instead of handweights. I love them and they work fantastically. They are the 3lb (I think). I originally asked for 4lb and she said they were out so I asked for 5lb but these don't feel like 5lbers!!
I love everything I have received and I'm very happy with this online store yet again. They have over 200 stores to choose from you name it from Furniture to Pet. That's a wide range that you won't find anywhere else.

Overall: ***** yet again! So happy with them and I'm sure they'll continue to please.
*Disclaimer* I received these products directly from the Company for Review. I was not paid to try out these products!*


1 comments:


Rachel C said...

I just started the Shred too! tough!
I've done it about 5 times, and I think I'm going to stick with level 1 for a while!